Volunteer-led support groups enable individuals with scleroderma to meet and exchange information with others who face similar challenges. Support group leaders are trained with a comprehensive program developed with our partners at SPIN (Scleroderma Patient-centered Network). Because of the COVID-19 pandemic, our support groups are meeting virtually. In addition to our local support groups, there are Foundation-affiliated support groups around the country. To access more information about any of our support groups, visit Find a Support Group and search based on your zip code and topics.
We want to hear from you. How can we help?
No matter what stage you are in, whether you are a caregiver or have scleroderma, we are here for you. Those who have scleroderma and their caregivers join our community at various stages in their scleroderma journey. Let us know what we can do to provide you with meaningful support.
Which topics would you like to learn more about?
– Do you attend Support Group meetings? If not, how can we change that?
– Would you prefer Zoom meetings or conference calls?
– Do you want to hear more about the resources the chapter has available?
– Are you interested in webinars?
– Do you have any ideas you would like to see implemented?