Are you looking to help our chapter and join our local scleroderma community?
Volunteers and staff manage chapters, and with your help, we can make great strides in improving the lives of those affected by scleroderma. To learn more or sign up as a volunteer, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Take the steps toward finding a cure by becoming a volunteer!
- Marketing, Graphics, Video Production
- Do you enjoy making graphics and videos for social media? Help the Heartland Chapter break through the clutter in this virtual world by creating impactful images and video to tell our story.
- Chapter Advisory Committee Members
- As we continue to grow as a Chapter, we are in need of dedicated committee members who will help take us to the next level. Join the committee and help us advance the mission of the National Scleroderma Foundation. Responsibilities include being a part of developing an annual work plan, reaching out to the community, fundraising, and participating in the planning of events and programs. We will provide the training you need to make you a successful addition to our team. We are seeking volunteers from Utah and New Mexico at this time.
- Volunteer Coordinator
- We are looking for a volunteer to recruit and coordinate our Chapter volunteers. We are in need of someone interested in meeting new people and enthusiastic about helping us grow the Chapter. Click here to learn more about this volunteer position.