The Oregon chapter hosts annual Stepping Out to Cure Scleroderma walks, which are a signature fundraising event of the National Scleroderma Foundation. These events provide an opportunity for individuals and families affected by scleroderma to take action against the disease while supporting their loved one. Thank you to all participants and donors for your flexibility in adapting to the virtual environment and continuing to support the Foundation’s mission. Event details will be available here.
Our Stepping Out to Cure Scleroderma walk will be virtual from June 29th (World Scleroderma Day) to July 10th, we encourage you to walk, run, bike, knit, read, or do any activity you want – just do it for scleroderma! Click here to sign up.
The Oregon Chapter will once again be Stepping Out to Cure Scleroderma in 2022!
Date: June 29 – July 10, 2022
Create a team, invite your friends and family to join, and step out from anywhere in the world!
You can be a part of finding the cure!
Shop at Fred Meyer and Earn Donations for the Oregon Chapter!
Fred Meyer is donating $2.5 million per year to non-profits in Alaska, Idaho, Oregon and Washington, based on their customers’ direction.
Here’s how the Fred Meyer Rewards Program benefits the Oregon Chapter:
- Sign up for the Community Rewards program by linking your Fred Meyer Rewards Card to the Scleroderma Foundation Oregon Chapter at www.fredmeyer.com/communityrewards. It’s easy!
- You can search for us by our name, Scleroderma Foundation or by our non-profit number: 93076. Our organization is under “Scleroderma Foundation Oregon Chapter.” #93076.
- Every time you shop and use your Rewards Card, you will be helping the Oregon Chapter earn a donation!
- You still earn your personal Rewards Points, Fuel Points, and Rebates just as you do now.
- If you do not have a Rewards Card, they are available at the Customer Service desk of any Fred Meyer store.