Scleroderma Voice Magazine
One of the benefits of being a member of the National Scleroderma Foundation is a subscription to our member magazine, “Scleroderma Voice.” Published four times each year, the magazine features stories about persons living with scleroderma, updated research information, answers to your questions about scleroderma and more.
Become a National Scleroderma Foundation member today to receive this publication!
Scleroderma Voice provides the following:
- Updates on the latest scleroderma research and treatments.
- Articles by leading doctors and other health professionals.
- Answers to your medical questions by top scleroderma experts.
- Practical tips about coping with a chronic illness.
- Heartwarming stories about people living with scleroderma.
- News about what the Scleroderma Foundation is doing for you, such as funding more than $2 million in new research every year; advocating for more federal research funding; and working across the country to raise awareness of scleroderma and its impact on individuals and their families.