Virtual – Register for Stampede today!
Sign up and stay home to fundraise. We need your help to reach and exceed our $150,000 goal!
When you register for the 2022 virtual fundraiser, your $35 donation supports the National Scleroderma Foundation’s three-fold mission to provide educational and emotional support to people with scleroderma and their families; to stimulate and support research designed to identify the cause and cure of scleroderma as well as improve methods of treatment; and, to enhance the public’s awareness of this disease.
- Invite your friends and family to join your team with a $35 donation.
- Set a fundraising goal and ask your team members to fundraise. Every dollar is a significant contribution.
- Host a car wash, garage sale, community walk or another outdoor activity and raise funds to support our three-fold mission. Every dollar makes a significant difference, so no matter what type of fundraiser you plan, the funds will directly support the National Scleroderma Foundation.
- Take photos and share them with the Michigan Chapter.
Challenge to our teams: We’re challenging every individual to raise a minimum of $250. Did you know? Our top team leaders raise an average of $2,000 every year. If every team that registered also raised $2,000 (or more), we would easily exceed our fundraising goal.
Thank you for your continued support and helping us get one step closer to our $150,000 fundraising goal.
Donations will be accepted through July 31, 2022.
- Team Leader and Fundraising Resources
- Setting up a Facebook Fundraiser Tutorial
- Stampede Scleroderma Q & A with Julie Crego and John Michalski
Organized by the National Scleroderma Foundation Michigan Chapter