Give Your Way
Whether it’s your first gift or one among many over the years, we thank you!
Every gift strengthens our mission work through programs, education, and research.
All the Ways You Can Give to the National Scleroderma Foundation
Click the button below to download a contribution form, then mail your completed form to Lockbox National Scleroderma Foundation, P.O. Box 411533, Boston, MA 02241-1533
Call us, (800) 722-4673, Monday through Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Eastern.
Did you know your gift could be doubled, tripled, or matched?
When your workplace has a matching gift or workplace giving program, you can multiply your impact to the National Scleroderma Foundation. Use our matching gift tool to find out if your company matches your donations.
You can designate a portion of your paycheck to the National Scleroderma Foundation. Contact your employer to see if you can enroll in automatic payroll deductions through a program they offer, through the United Way Donor Choice Program, or, for federal employees, through the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC #10089).
- Make A Gift In Memory or In Honor of Your Loved Ones
To make a gift in memory or in honor of your loved one complete the tribute giving prompts online or by mail.
- Memorial and Tribute Naming OpportunitiesCelebrate the life and legacy of a loved one who has been impacted by scleroderma by establishing a memorial or tribute gift. To learn more about naming opportunities, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In Lieu of Flowers…For families who prefer that a charitable organization receive donations in memory of their loved one in lieu of flowers, the following language can be used in obituaries or death notices: In lieu of flowers, donations can be made to Lockbox National Scleroderma Foundation, P.O. Box 411533, Boston, MA 02241-1533. Donations can also be made online at www.scleroderma.org/donate.
- Memorial Donation CardsTo request donation cards to be mailed to you for services in honor or in memory of your loved one email email@example.com.
- Become A HopeRaiserMany in our community choose to honor their loved one by becoming a Hope Raiser and hosting a fundraising event of their choosing. Hope Raisers raise more than funds. They raise HOPE for a cure. They raise HOPE for those living with scleroderma that they will have a better quality of life. Learn more here.
Mark your legacy by making a planned gift as part of your estate. When you make a planned gift, you become a member of the Scleroderma Hope Society, an inspiring community of friends whose legacy will live on ensuring the National Scleroderma Foundation can continue its vital work for years to come.
You have the power to help safeguard the future of the National Scleroderma Foundation. By making an endowed gift, your gift is an investment in our future, helping us grow and thrive for years to come.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The National Scleroderma Foundation is prepared to accept gifts from Donor-Advised Funds or IRA Distributions. If you have any questions, related to these types of donations, please email email@example.com.
Fundraise with us in your own time and in your own way—the possibilities are endless! Click below to learn more about how your own fundraising event or any other activity you host can support the National Scleroderma Foundation.
When shopping Walmart.com and in the Walmart app, you can round up your purchase total and donate your change to the National Scleroderma Foundation at checkout through the Walmart Spark Good program.