Thank You for Attending the 2023 Kids Get Scleroderma, Too!
That’s a wrap! Thank you to all conference attendees, vendors, and everyone who made the conference a success. This year marks the first conference in-person in three years. We are incredibly thankful for everyone who made this possible.
Reasons Why You Should Attend the National Patient Education Conference
- Understand how to cope with the emotional challenges of living with scleroderma.
- Build a support network and connect with other families navigating scleroderma.
- Learn about current therapies from the top pediatric rheumatologists.
- Be empowered to become an advocate for yourself or your child living with scleroderma.
- Have fun, meet people your own age living with scleroderma and make lasting memories.
About the National Scleroderma Conference
Join us at our annual Kids Get Scleroderma, Too! patient education conference in Orlando, Florida! The conference offers an information-rich opportunity for youth living with scleroderma, their caregivers and family members. KGS2! Is geared toward youth affected by scleroderma ages 5-17 and their families.
Workshops, panel discussions, interactive sessions and other educational sessions are led by leading pediatric scleroderma researchers and health care professionals. Whether your family is in the process of navigating a diagnosis or has had scleroderma for many years, the KGS2! conference is a great way to learn about the disease and connect with other families.
To receive email updates when registration, scholarship, and programming information are available, please enter your email address at www.scleroderma.org/kgs2ealerts