Stay Tuned for More Information About the 2024 National Scleroderma Conference
Greetings! Plans are underway for the 2024 National Scleroderma Conference in Seattle, Washington. Make plans to join us at the Hyatt Regency Bellevue (just 9 miles east of Seattle) July 19-21, 2024!
Our Conference Committee is working hard to make sure your trip to Seattle is full of informational education sessions that will help you along your scleroderma path and various networking opportunities that will help you connect with others who are on a similar scleroderma journey.
Please bookmark this page and stay tuned for more details, including important registration information.
SEE YOU IN SEATTLE!
Reasons Why You Should Attend the National Scleroderma Conference
- Understand how to cope with the emotional challenges of living with scleroderma
- Develop strategies for staying motivated
- Meet people who want to take charge of their scleroderma, their health, and their lives
- Build a support network and talk with others who share similar experiences
- Learn about current therapies from the medical community
- Be empowered to become a more effective partner in your own health care
- Discover ways to increase public awareness of the disease
- Make new, long-lasting friendships
About the National Scleroderma Conference
Join us at our annual National Scleroderma Conference in Seattle, Washington! The conference offers an information-rich opportunity for people living with scleroderma, their caregivers, family members, and friends. We also offer the Kids Get Scleroderma, Too! Conference geared toward youth affected by scleroderma and their families.
Workshops, panel discussions and other educational sessions are led by leading scleroderma researchers and health care professionals. Whether you are newly diagnosed or have had scleroderma for many years, the National Scleroderma Conference is a great way to learn about the disease and become connected with others who are on a similar scleroderma journey.
2023 National Scleroderma Conference Sponsors